Converse revolutionises an iconic sneaker with the debut of the Jack Purcell Signature sneaker.
Converse debuts the all new Converse Jack Purcell Signature sneaker, a modern evolution of the iconic silhouette with 18 new features and benefits.
Contemporary and innovative product features, such as two-ply duck canvas and a streamlined toecap, add comfort as a key benefit and will revolutionize the way consumers feel and look in Converse Jack Purcell.
As the most premium expression of Jack Purcell to date, the Converse Jack Purcell Signature is meticulously crafted, staying true to the core attributes of the iconic sneaker while delivering a more versatile essential sneaker.
With a rich history dating back to 1935 when the first Converse Jack Purcell sneaker was introduced, the sneaker has withstood the test of time, remaining a classic staple in men’s fashion.
This beloved classic has since received an innovative refresh, with added consumer-led product benefits, while still maintaining true to its time-honored aesthetic.
“The new Converse Jack Purcell Signature sneaker is the absolute result of a truly premium and modern offering for today’s consumer,” said John Heinrich, Converse Jack Purcell Senior Designer.
“Our attention to detail in each product benefit, such as the herringbone patterned sole and the two-piece Jack Purcell smile, created a product derived from modern craftsmanship and versatility.”
The Converse Jack Purcell Signature is not just about one singular feature but rather the collective 18 features and benefits that together make up this elevated proposition. Key features include:
- Two-ply duck canvas inspired by Army specifications for added strength and durability
- Cotton lace with plastic tip and a reinforced no-slip canvas heel counter elevates overall durability
- Two-piece molded foxing construction with streamlined toecap and lightweight herringbone outsole delivers a modern look
- Premium detailing such as durable polished aluminum eyelets and wider heel stay displays craftsmanship in the construction
- Winged tongue and duck canvas eyerow create a seamless inner forefoot, adding durability in a high friction place
- Ortholite footbed with imbedded Nike Zoom Air Technology and the open weave forefoot made with soft cotton and leather, provide more breathability and mobility over long periods of wear
- Signature two-piece Jack Purcell smile construction in Converse blue, signature embroidered tongue, outsole logo, heel logo, and inner signature label provide the most classic expression of the iconic logo treatments.
The Converse Jack Purcell Signature releases online this Thursday (12th February) at 8:00am GMT via direct links on our Facebook and Twitter pages and in selected size? stores from their respective opening times. They will be priced at £80 in UK sizes 6 - 12.
You can see our current selection of Jack Purcell's here