The Eastpak ‘Made for your City’ competition has now finished, congratulations to Mark Small who’s winning image is above.
Eastpak have launched a new ‘Made For’ travel series that shows the best places to eat, sleep, drink, visit and shop in cities across the world. Berlin and London are the first to be featured as local bloggers explore hidden hideaways and best-kept secrets in their home city.
Alongside the ‘Made For’ series and in collaboration with Eastpak, we are launching a competition letting you show us the most interesting or favourite part of your own city, town or village. We have also launched the microsite www.madeforyourcity.com where you can check out all the entries into the competition. The prize is a trip for two to Berlin for two nights with £300 spending money.
How to enter
* Photograph yourself wearing an Eastpak backpack in your home city, town or village.
* Upload your photo through Instagram, Facebook or Twitter by including the hashtag #madeforyourcity or alternatively directly through the microsite www.madeforyourcity.com
For full terms and conditions please visit the ‘submit an entry’ section on www.madeforyourcity.com
* The competition will close on 4th November 2014.
* The entrant with the best photograph will win a flight for two to Berlin, a two night stay and £300 to spend.
* size? and Eastpak will choose the winning entry.
* All photographs entered into the competition will feature on the Made For Your City microsite.
See below for some examples already entered into the competition –